Join a forward thinking start-up to shape the future of hybrid working.
Own the product delivery lifecycle from conception through to delivery in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
There are few things that change everything, but the world moving to hybrid working is one of them. Kadence makes flexibility an advantage for organisations all over the world - powering a more positive, productive and personalised way of working so individuals, ideas and teams can thrive.
9/10 of companies, $25tn of employee salaries and $22tn of office real estate is moving to hybrid and Kadence is building the operating system to power the hybrid age.
Kadence coordinates people, projects, and workplaces empowering employees to become masters of hybrid. Over 300 companies around the world use Kadence to make hybrid work, from desk and room booking, to coordinating who should be onsite with whom.
Don’t just take our word for it, Kadence is backed by investors including Kickstart, firstminute.capital, Manta Ray, Hambro Perks and Techstars.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our expanding product team. The role reports directly to the CTO and can be based anywhere in the UK.
As a Product Owner, you will have end-to-end responsibility from feature conception straight through to delivery for our web and mobile based SaaS products. You will be working closely with our internal Agile development, design and product teams to build tools that will power hybrid working for millions of people.
You will gather requirements, define clear user stories and prioritise the backlog based on customer feedback, product vision and business needs. You will work with the development team to deliver the backlog; coordinating effective rollouts across the business. You will communicate the product value and functionality effectively with our marketing, sales and customer success teams, giving you the opportunity to work across all parts of the business.
This role is for maternity cover (12 months) with the potential to become a permanent position.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and prioritise requirements for our SaaS web and mobile products
- Write clear, concise requirements and user stories for the design and engineering teams
- Own the end-to-end product delivery lifecycle from inception to go-to-market
- Own and manage the product backlog
- Coordinating with other product owners to ensure the delivery of a cohesive product
- Work closely across all business functions (design, engineering, marketing, customer success, sales) to deliver the best products for our customers and our business
- Work directly with existing and prospective customers to understand pain points and build solutions to solve these problems
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and user personas to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share
- Working as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Delivering successful software products; from feature inception to go-to-market
- Gathering, capturing and analysing requirements and expressing them as clearly written user stories and supporting documentation
- Owning and prioritising the product backlog
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with stakeholders of all levels
Additionally, it would be great if you have
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Experience building SaaS platforms for enterprise customers
- Passion for hybrid working and solving problems for our customers and end-users
- Experience building highly functional user experiences in B2B applications
- Collaborative and a team player
- Can-do attitude
What we offer you
- The chance to experience an early-stage startup as it begins to scale
- High responsibility for a new product in an exciting market that is enabling people to do their best work
- Join a passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding
- Remote first with the ability to work from our sleek office in the heart of Belfast city centre with access to a rooftop terrace, private member coffee lounge and regular wellbeing events
- Regular company socials including an annual offsite to get to socialise with your colleagues in person
- 5 weeks vacation per annum (plus public holidays), flexible work/life balance
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Cash back & discount shopping (Perks at Work)
- Pioneering work with brand new technologies