We’re looking for a resourceful, enthusiastic Product Designer to help us shape the future of hybrid work.
At Kadence we’re growing our product team, and we’re looking for talented individuals to help deliver our exciting new 2023 roadmap! You’ll be working closely with an enthusiastic product team designing the operating system for the future of hybrid work. Reporting into a UX/UI Lead, you’ll be challenged with creating compelling workflows and interfaces that will help you take your career, and Kadence, to the next level.
WHAT WE DO
There are few things that change everything, the world moving to hybrid working will be one of them. Kadence exists to make flexibility an advantage for organisations all over the world - powering a more positive, productive and personalised way of working, so individuals, ideas and teams can thrive.
9/10 of companies, $25tn of employee salaries, and $22tn of office real estate is moving to hybrid and Kadence is building the operating system to power the hybrid age.
Kadence coordinates people, projects, and workplaces empowering employees to become masters of hybrid. Hundreds of companies around the world use Kadence to make hybrid work, from desk and room booking, to coordinating who should be onsite with whom.
Don’t just take our word for it, Kadence is backed by investors including Kickstart, firstminute.capital, Manta Ray, Hambro Perks and Techstars.
You’re a team player with an excellent work ethic.
- You’re organised, driven, can manage your own time, and work to deadlines.
- You have good understanding of the UX lifecycle and basic understanding of how to work in an agile environment.
- You can communicate your ideas effectively with a compelling rationale.
- You love collaborating, are eager to learn, and can give and receive feedback and constructive criticism.
- You’re keen to ‘live’ the hybrid product we’re building to fully understand the challenges our customers are facing.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally qualified to a degree level or have an equivalent relevant qualification in UX / UI design.
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch & Adobe Illustrator.
- You must be comfortable with rapid prototyping and design in a Scrum / Agile environment, and iterating based on market and customer feedback.
- Some experience in graphic design or illustration is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator within your team and the wider. company.
- You must have a portfolio or case studies to demonstrate your work.
You’ll be expected to design end-to-end experiences. From research and wireframing, to high fidelity prototypes. You’ll be expected to ‘own’ your own features, with guidance from your team lead and product manager.
- Create, improve, and maintain our design system.
- You’ll work closely with sales and marketing to help produce promotional material. (print, web, etc).
- You’ll be happy to get your hands dirty, and muck in to help with less glamorous, but highly important tasks such as floor plan design & generation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
The chance to experience an early-stage startup as it begins to scale.
- Join a passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding in Belfast.
- Remote first with the ability to work from our sleek office in the heart Belfast city centre with access to a rooftop terrace, private member coffee lounge and regular wellbeing events.
- Regular company socials including an annual offsite to get to socialise with your globally based colleagues in person.
- 5 weeks vacation per annum (plus public holidays), flexible work/life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
- Company Pension.
- Cycle2work Scheme.
- Cashback & discount shopping (Perks at Work).